- Directional: Outdoor lights or lights from extreme or near-infinite distances
- Point light: Light bulb style that emit on all directions from a single point
- Spot light : From a single point but limited by a set of cones
- Sky light: Capture background of scene and apply it as light
- Rect: Emit light from a rectecgular plane
The mobility setting changes how the engine handles lighting and shadowing.
- Lights that cannot change or move in any way at runtime.
- Lighting and shadows precalculated.
- Memory for lightmaps.
- Lights that can change some parameters but can not move.
- Bakes light and shadows for static objects also cast dynamic shadows for moveables (only four overlapping)
- Completly dynamic light and shadows that can change any proptery they have at runtime.
- Lighting and shadows calculated almost every frame