Post Process Effects
If your are above 60 fps add chromatic aberration.
Flame on R.
Post effects are modifications of the image after it have been rendered. Many of these simulate photography and optics as the way to tell a story in film often is used in games.
Ambient Occlusion - Modify the lightning over a surface depending on how how exposed it is to the ambient lightning.
Anti-aliasing - Tries to minimize the aliasing in the image.
Bloom - Bright areas of the image bleed over into darker areas.
Depth of Field - Simulate a effective focus range on the camera where things outside the range appear blurry.
Motion Blur - Blur the image when the camera move rapidly.
Tonemapping - Map HDR colors to LDR colors.
- My take on shaders: Color grading with Look-up Textures (LUT) - 2019
- A Life of a Bokeh - 2018
- Upscaling half resolution screen space effects - 2017
- Interactive Cubic Bezier Splines - 2015
- Designing a next-generation post-effects pipeline - 2014
- Volumetric Fog: Unified Compute Shader-based Solution To Atmospheric Scattering - 2014
- Next Generation Post Processing In Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare - 2014
- Call for a new Post-Processing Pipeline - 2013
- Image Imperfections & Film Grain Post-Process FX - 2013
- Curved Paths - 2013
- Tech feature: hdr lightning - 2012
- Efficient Gaussian blur with linear sampling - 2010
- Night Vision Post Processing Filter (GLSL) | Geeks3D - 2009
- Post Processing in the Orange Box - 2008
- Creating A Post-Processing Framework: - 2006
- Gaussian Blur Experiments - 2006
- Using Lookup Tables to Accelerate Color Transforms - 2005
- Adaptive Exposure from Luminance Histograms
Custom SRP - Post Processing Bloom
Adaptive Exposure from Luminance Histograms