Programmers might prefer another language but in the end we all just scream in English at the computer
Here is a list of the programming languages and development environments that can be used to make things for the Amiga.
- Amiga Development HowTo
- Unofficial Amiga Developer and User Documentation
There are a number of options if one wish to use Basic when coding for the Amiga.
Amiga BASIC - Guide in how to use Amiga Basic.
When working with assembler the details of the m68k CPU is important to know.
C / C++
- AmiDevCpp - AmigaOS 3.x+
- Amiga Hardware Programming in C - 2016
- Cross Development for the Amiga with VBCC
- Part 1 - Introduction
- Part 2 - Startup, Exit & the Copper
- VBCC - AmigaOS 2.x+ - 2014
- An Introduction to AMIGA Programming Using C - 2013
- Amiga C Tutorial
- Amiga Hardware Programming in C - 1:Introduction, 2:Copper, 3:Single Playfields and 4:Sprites
Here is links to games or other amiga things with source code. Sorted by year and each one listed with languages the source code is in.