AmiDevCpp is a C/C++ crossplatform IDE where development can be done on Windows and then run on Amiga 3.x. Here is a small guide on how to use it.
- Download AmiDevCpp.
- Install it. Seems to be problems with space in the install path so i used c:\amidevcpp.
- Start AmiDev and select the menu File/New/Project.
- Select Tab Amiga_m68k and the project hello world.
- Name project hello world and select C as the language.
- Select a directory to save the project files.
- Start Amiga Forever and use the menu Tool/Amiga Files.
- Go to Amiga Files\Shared\dir\Work and create a new directory called myprojects.
- Enter myproject and then copy whole path for it.
- Return to amidev and selec the menu Project/options
- In tab build options select Executable output directory to be the path to myprojects.
- Select the menu Execute/Rebuild all to compile and link the program.
- It should show up in your Amiga Files directory.
- Start Amiga Forever with config Systems Workbench 3.X
- Select the work drive and right click window and do a Window/Show/All Files
- Enter the folder myprojects and start helloworld