Game physics makes all things fall except the amount of bugs.
Physics for games handle the simulation of physical systems, such as rigid body dynamics, soft body dynamics and fluid dynamics. It also include the collision detection that is used to detect if things collide with each other.
- Terminology - Overview of all the strange words used.
- Collision detection - How to we detect if things hit each other.
- Queries - Get information from the physics system.
- Dynamics - What do we do when things hit each other
- Rigid body dynamics - Solid things.
- Controllers - When the laws of physics does not fit anymore.
- Physics API - If you do not have the time to learn all the math.
- Vehicle - How to make something that you can crash into a tree.
Minimum Bounding Sphere - 2015
Compute Basis with SIMD - 2015
Convex Hull Generation - 2013
Dynamic AABB Tree - 2013
The physics of rolling - 2012
Physics engines for dummies - 2011
GDC09 – Insomniac Physics - 2009
deWiTTERS Game Loop - 2009
Fix your Timestep! - 2006
Game Physics on the GPU with PhysX 3.4 - 2017
D3D Async Compute for Physics: Bullets, Bandages, and Blood - 2017